Do you need a custom management system software for your company, well I started building custom web applications as web application developer using Laravel framework from 2018.
What is a web application?
A web application is a software program that runs on a web browser. It is also called a web app.
Benefits of web applications :
- You can access web applications anywhere with a web browser.
- No installation needed on a local hard drive, because it is installed centrally
- Reduces costs for both the end-user and the business (due to reduced support and maintenance, lower requirements on the end user system and simplified architecture)
- Web applications are always up to date because updates are applied centrally.
- Don’t be afraid of data loss, because you can install it in cloud or many others servers online
- All users can access the same version so it eliminates any compatibility issues.
- Web applications can run on any platforms regardless of the operating system or device
- Deploying web applications for any platform in any type of work environment is easier
Why Laravel Framework :
- In 2015, it became the most starred PHP framework on GitHub.
- Laravel focuses on the end-user first: which means it focus is on simplicity, clarity, and getting work done.
- Advanced Integrated Features are built in framework (authentication, subscription billing, social authentication…)
- Security : (built in CSRF mechanism, protection from SQL injection …)
- Testing (built in testing system)
- Strong community over the world (you can find easily a Laravel developer to work on your project)